17.3.08

Writing Update

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to update everyone on my "Will Attacks Hollywood" Plan.

Here's a recap.

1. Keep Writing
2. Network
3. Work For Free
4. Classes (Network & Learn Something)
5. Seminars (Hear rich people talk)
6. Get Business Cards (to give to Rich People to hear you talk)


On 1. I'm still very much writing. I've begun work on that second screenplay (like my 9th overall, don't worry like only 4 are readable) and that is going very well.

On 2. Networking... Hmmm... well I tried to get that internship and it's still a no go. So no bueno.

On 3. Yeah no internship. Maybe in the fall.

On 4. I JUST SIGNED UP FOR A CLASS!!! So I'm going to do something right. 2 out of 4 so far ain't bad.

On 5. I keep magically missing these seminars I want to go to. It's like how I kept magically missing my SATs in high school.

On 6. Yes. I did get business cards, but I have not gotten rich to get one to hear me talk.

So that is that.

It's March and 3 out of 6 is pretty good. I'm batting 50%. I can live with that.

Later!

w

No comments: