17.3.08

High School Reunion Poll

Hey Friends I'd like to throw this question up to everyone who reads this blog.

SHOULD I GO TO MY 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION?

It's a little expensive to go, but I can probably find the money somewhere, but I'm not sure if I really want to, but I kind of want to, and I'm curious to know what ya'll think or what you might do.

Please friendly readers comment. I know that comments can be kind of scary, but we're all friends and I'd like your opinions.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely go. I went to mine over the summer and I was totally expecting it to be lame but it was a lot of fun. Seriously, go.

Hutson Hayward said...

I say go, because if it *is* lame, awkward, and weird, you'll have a hell of a lot of experiences to write about, or use later on. And *that* is worth something.

Anonymous said...

GO, and bring your lady. I mean our lady, Michelle. Not only will you be the cool guy from LA who works in the movies, but you'll be there with a sexy Latina who is great with strangers. Win Win.

Unknown said...

If it's not gonna hurt you too bad financially, you should go. You never know what or who you might run into... Who knows, it might turn out to be an unexpected but awesome "networking" event. uhohhh!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to go to mine, so I say you should go to yours. I totally second Hutson - its a win, win whether its fun or strange.