10.3.08

Here We Go Again!

well.. um... so... eh...uh..mannn....

Ok. Fine. I'm doing it again. But it's different. See I'm older now. I have a different view of the film industry. I've cut my teeth on a few things. I've had studio interaction. I've watched internal politics play out to good and bad consequences. I can totally handle this and I have a time line. i can only do it for like 2 months. Maybe less. Try something different. But I need to do it. I need to prove to myself that I'm not a little bitch. That I can do something different. That I can try to put up a few different street signs in my road of life. I'm tired of only having Road to Herzog or Road to Home. I want more signs. More choices. More adventure.

Yes, I know the last one only lasted 1 day. 1 Frigging day. But gosh darn it, I need to do an internship. And lord only knows how long I'll make it through this one.

2 comments:

Acequeen said...

so where's the internship?

Will Gong said...

I dont think I got it, so I won't state that... and why haven't you written in your blog in over a year...?