29.3.08

Another R.I.P.?

Hello friends,

So this morning, I went to work and my computer it was acting a little wonky... you know... programs were stuttering... little things... I had just done a few software upgrades the night before, so I thought perhaps I just needed to restart it. Well, it never came back. It went to the dreaded gray screen. The Gray Screen! I put in the old install disc to see if I could do an archive intstall... but the hard drive it's not showing up... and I'm getting everyone's favorite Box with a Question mark in it.

I'm sorry, but FOR REAL! Did my hard drive die again! Now, on a new computer! I haven't even dropped this one! And I have to take it into the damn mac store and see if they know what's wrong with it and of course I'll probably lose some shit. I think Mac sent out random bad programs to scare people into getting their new Timemachine doohickee. I swear if I could I would go back to pen and paper!

Oh, by the way, I watched a bootlegged X-Files 2 movie online today and it was awesome!

No comments: