6.3.08

Post-Drillbit Taylor

Hey Friends,

I've been a little AWOL on blogging recently. So here's what I've ben up to.

- I've been up to my ears in "Drillbit Taylor" online. "Crap with a shit sandwich!"
- I've been writing. Finishing up "Hot Teen Lifeguards" again! And working on "Don't Kill the Quarterback".
- I've been trying to do a little partying, you know taking shots and stuff (which as a 27 year old I have a responsibility to do.)
- I got an IRA and an ING savings account. About time I start looking to the future. I was doing a lot of I can't sleep so I will read about Mutual Funds.
- I did my taxes. And I learned that if I had a traditional IRA I could've gotten a much higher refund. Case in point, listen to your friends, don't listen to your soul when it's telling you to get that new car or even health insurance. NO. Get and IRA.
-I've really been working hard at getting into shape. Being the perfect in between size to not fit into your bigger or smaller swimsuit is just no fun.
- I tried to go to Church, but found out that my Church service was cancelled. Dammit!
- I'm really happy for March to be here. GO MARCH!

That's it. I think. If anybody remembers something big about life that I have forgotten please let me know and I'll add it to the post.

Anyway, here's some upcoming Blogs to look forward to --

POP LIFE: Janet Jackson and Discipline.
POP LIFE: The Shania-Bot

And if i ya'll can think of anything that you might be interested in me reviewing or writing about let me know and I'll think about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i just got health insurance a few months ago... and you're telling me IRA is better... dammit, now i have to research that huh... i know nothing about that

Will Gong said...

Yeah... well... uh... you know... an IRA is better if you think you're invincible and immune to disease and death... so yeah... it's much better... but if you can afford it, I say get both!