4.10.08

The Asian Adventure Part 5: I will Survive

Okay, So I was just going to cut and paste the Lyrics to "I will Survive" in here and call it a day, but then I started reading it and was like well.... that's not going to do.

HI!!!

I'm alive. I'm good. The shoot is more then half way done. I've had some way highs and I've had some modest lows... and just about everything in between. And I suppose I've learned some things and have some more things to learn. Production is tiring, it's a bitch, but my job might be the most fun out of anybody here... and I also get treated like crew which they don't want to give overtime too, so I get a bit more sleep then most... but I'm also outside in the field all day, and if none of this makes any sense to you, that's good, because it all doesn't really matter...

What matters is:

I sweat a lot.

I take 2 showers a day.

I get free meals.

I've saved a lot of money.

I'm thinking of taking another week to go to some Thailand beaches.

Life out here is pretty nice.

If you're afraid of Asia.. start in Singapore.

Always follow your instincts!!!

Hasta!

No comments: