18.10.08

The Asian Adventure Part 11 : Airports & Adaptors

"Hey look at you, found wifi... Found Electricity...good for you."

Yeah, good for me. This is what I have to do to spend like 8 or 9 hours in airports, waiting for next flights. For example. I will have to go to Singapore, I'm in Hong Kong right now, and go through the immigration, then wait like 4 hours and then go back through Immigration so I can go to Bangkok, because I'm not actually transferring, I've got flights booked through like everyone.

But at least Singapore is clean!

So I had my best day on my last day. The last 24 hours have been really good. Went out last night, ate chicken feet at 5 AM, slept for a few hours, today was beautiful, I went up to the highest peak of Hong Kong City and looked out and breathed the fresh air and jumped around the trees to the music of U2's Joshua Tree. I'm still buzzing off the energy.

Because there really isn't a lot of nature energy flowing through Hong Kong, when you're down in the city, and that's kind of a bummer, but it does have character... and that really helps everything, you know

I'm off to Singapore, then Thailand, I'll be safe if you'll be safe, keep dreamin', keep believin', and whatever you do, don't think Obama has this in the bag, because it ain't over 'til it's over.

No comments: