25.10.08

The Asian Adventure Part 13 : Return to Sender

Bird are flying past my window.

My bed is the best thing ever.

Like really.

I need coffee.

Joe said I'm going to start hallucinating soon.

He's probably right.

I got back last night after my 16 hour flight. Yay!

So let's recap.

Best Part of my Trip. Working with my Crew and the Bands in Singapore. Driving around and shooting at everyone, and the laughs we had.

The Trader's Hotel at Singapore has amazingly big bathtubs that are almost as big as the beds. Seriously Awesome.

Worse Part of my Trip. Slight food poisoning on my last day in Thailand. The food was so good, but that last day you couldn't get me touch anything, and that's disappointing, because I really liked getting gourmet veggie meals for 2 dollars.

Funny interaction at the end of the trip. I was at the Bangkok Airport and I was at their pharmacy trying to find something for my terrible feeling stomach, and I kept denying their not quite correct drugs, and then after the 7th pill suggestion and third assistant another worker walks up and points to one that says "Spastic Stomach" and I'm like "Yes!" Ah the things that make you happy.

Being back here is really weird. Did things change? Maybe. I know gas got cheaper. Yay! Maybe I'm just a little more aware of how things have moderately evolved since I was here last, or maybe I'm bugging out.

Yes, the jet lag back to the US is worse then the Jet lag to Asia. This is like when I was working nights and yes, I'm going to try to power through today, so if I talk to you, please try not to judge me, even if I'm being more truthful, because honestly, I'll probably be delirious.

Next trip idea: Probably thinking about going to India. (But you know life doesn't always let you go where you want to next, which is okay as long as I go somewhere.)

Okay. That's it. Brain stew. Got to get some coffee, so the merry go round can begin up again. Think I'll walk there. Got nothing else to do and I don't know if it's safe for me to drive. Maybe I'll take another power nap. Sweet. Who knows.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOYS...

No comments: