25.10.08

The Asian Adventure Part 12 : Me and My Bungalow

So there I was with my bungalow, sipping on bottles of water, getting eaten by mosquitos, trying to read and passing out every few minutes, while sitting in a hammock... ahhh the dream...

For a few minutes at least. Most of my time in Thailand was spent up at the Resort Spa I was staying at up in the Jungle area of Koh Samui. Just kicking back, eating good vegetarian food and not drinking coffee, yeah I haven't touched the stuff in like 6 days... weird... Got to talking with a lot of other travelers, got some massages, did some yoga, meditating, and other weird stuff. All and all it was good time and I didn't do a whole lot.

Hopefully, that will be the last time I do that, god I like to do things, I mean really, it's sooooo boring to just sit and not do a whole lot, at least when I got food poisoning at the end it was interesting. No, I mean I planned to do nothing, so I didn't change that plan, because I really wanted to know if I could do it, and yeah it was okay, but next time I need a trek, or some experience thing. Okay, enough is enough.

Oh by the way, things are really cheap in Thailand. My whole trip there, all inclusive, except the airfare was less then 500 dollars, and I ate a lot of food (salads and stuff) and did many things, and the place was nice. Anyways! Now I need to write up a brief ender.

Cheers!

No comments: