3.2.08

Super Bowl Update

We had a lot of people here. Lots of food. I had a lot of tequila.

My head hurts.

And history was denied.

And, and I lost a bet.

And then when the patriots lost, Rachel a big Giant fan called me and left me a punk ass message which I'm still debating listening to. But if I listen to it, I will post it online. That you can be sure of.

So after watching the Giants beat every team I was rooting for to win, one can be assured that I am a cursed, cursed man.

This shit happened to me last year too....dah...

2 comments:

Acequeen said...

I was wondering why people aren't leaving comments?!? And in so doing I am leaving one. I didn't actually watch the Super Bowl...but I wanted to in order to see the musical performances during half time. I'd be curious to hear how the commercials faired? Were they good, completely unoriginal, etc..? Okay, I've gotta stop procrastinating and get back to applying for jobs:)

Will Gong said...

I think the best thing I could say is that their were maybe 2-4 good ones and a lot of uneventful ones. I usually get pretty wrapped up in the games to even really think about the ads. Here is a link to some of them.
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/02/rating-the-supe.html#more

Also, I'm not sure why people don't comment more, but hey it's their prerogative. I just like knowing if people are reading. :-D