7.2.08

Abba

So I'm working on onlining the Mamma Mia! film soundbites and I decided, well I'll just go and youtube some Abba, watch the music video and haha! there it is of course.



But what's so funny is how this video reminds me of growing up in the 80s and how my parents and other people's parents dance like this. Its really funny. Man it's all about the sway. And really like how old were they when they sang this. Maybe this was their idea of the dance party, while I think my idea of the dance party is more like this...



especially with the slow motion of the girls taking their clothes off. And it's not that the girls always take their clothes off, but you know they're thinking about it.

Of course now, both generations can always get down and agree to dance to



And if you go to the 2:40 mark and you will see what I'm practicing right now.

Peace!

No comments: