7.2.08

Myspace

Well, as I was sitting here Onlining Soundbites from Mamma Mia!, I was looking for something to write a blog about, but I was tired of Blog writing serious shit after the DREAMS post, so I just decided to go to Myspace, look up my graduating class and see what would come to my mind.

Observations:

- Oh dear they've put up the 2008 graduation class.

- Oh man, are we looking old

- Who the fuck are all these people?

- Okay not all of us look old.

- Some of their babies are starting to not look like babies...eek.

- Oh I need to update how much money i make to "baller!"

- If they wore too much makeup back in the day, they're still wearing too much makeup.

- Sometimes its true, the people you weren't attracted to, are now attractive, and the ones were, aren't so much...anymore... (unless they were like unreasonably attractive and then they still are.)

- Oh, my junior prom date just had a baby. Congratulations JESS!

- What is with people putting monkey pictures up.

- Nevermind, that GUY is the baller... who knew you could make that much in the Army. geez..

- White people, flashing gang signs and drinking... hmm...

- Oh there I am... "What's next" what the fuck does that mean... dammit will...

- Oh a which superhero are you test... (RESULTS: Spider-Man  80%, You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.) I can live with that. Probably why i felt so betrayed by Spider-Man 3. (Holla if you hear me!)

Well, that's it... I've done this too many times to really be surprised by anything. I may have to sign up for Facebook....ugh... to see more. And maybe I should change my name to BJ. Hah! I'll create 2 profiles, for my two... well nevermind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So because I do not have a blog, I will write a somewhat related thread to your posting. In the past two days I have injured myself 3 times. And I mean bleeding injured. Nothing bad, really, but blood-benzoyl peroxide-and a bandaid injured. And that's not counting the two huge bruises that showed up on my leg. Now most people may get upset when they hurt themselves, but I am actually happy. Well, let me clarify. The first time I busted my toe open while climbing on some rocks, I thought "ouch. Wait, that hurt. There is actually blood coming out of a huge gash in my toe. There is skin hanging off." and I couldnt remember the last time I actually hurt myself. I can't remember the last time I actually did something where I COULD hurt myself. Why is that?!? And although I was happy that I was able to experience this long forgotten feeling- pain- it also made me sad to realize that I live a really boring, safe life. I need to change that. Its not right that the only variation in my life occurs when I go on vacation. I should get hurt more often! Nothing serious, mind you, but just a little danger, a little excitement more often. I will change my life! Now I just hope my toe doesn't get infected...