21.2.08

Myspace with a Vengeance

Hello Friends,

This morning I got the cryptic message from some girl called Crazy Babies. It said "What's your last name?"

And I was like why is this girl asking me what my last name is? Then I went to her page and started looking around. Okay, she's my age, she went to a nearby highschool, oh dear, did I, wait I didn't, who is this, but WHY do I kind of recognize her... there is something about her. Oh and she has like 2 or 3 babies. Right on.

So then I responded "How cryptic? What's your name?"

Then I get back, "Do you really want to know... how haunting is this? You know me, or at least you should remember me. Brandi Grey who u HATED in school? no complex though, haha."

And in my head, I'm like WHAT???WHO??? HATED!!! I can't even remember this girl. And then we sent some back and forths, and I was like why would I hate you and then she didn't respond to that, but we messaged a little bit, and I still couldn't remember and then she asked me THE QUESTION 

"So what has the last 12 years done to you or atleast what have you done? "

hehe... I have not replied to this yet, but I have asked her for some kind of event or something to jog my memory of her, and then after I sent that, I suddenly had some mental picture of this girl pop into my head, and I'm like OH YEAH.... I think maybe I do kind of remember her, and I don't remember hating her.... yeah... 

Tomorrow I think we will get to the bottom of this, but for tonight I will think on how bad my memory is and why is that she thinks I hated her. Now I will admit to you, that I've had my moments, but HATE... hmmm.... So again, tomorrow I will find out some more about Brandi Grey and You, my friends, will get to here my Myspace response to, "So what has the last 12 years done to you atleast what have you done?"

Stay tuned....

No comments: