4.2.09

Things I Like # 02

Okay, I tried to not like it, and I was like this is stupid. Or I was like, it sounds identical to "Since U Been Gone." But dammit, it's official, I do like "My Life Would Suck Without You." Kelly Clarkson attempt to win back her fans, after her failed attempt to write all of her own music and successful attempt at pissing off her record studio. And it absolutely does just that. It's also the NUMBER 1 single on Itunes and the Billboard Hot 100, after 2 weeks on the chart. Sheesh.

Another thing. Slumdog Millionaire. I really liked that movie. I could almost love it. It's crazy, it's filled with energy, it's pretty badass. I mean it's great. If it wins the Oscar, I'd be shocked, because it's like a lot of fun, and people really like it.

3D. I'm so stupid, but everything that is 3D I end up liking. It could be terrible. Sometimes they are terrible, but when I put on those damn glasses and things pop out at me, I'm like... ooooooo aaaaaahhhhh.... maybe it's because I'm half asian.

And for real Battlestar Gallactica season 4.5 episode 3 WAS INSANELY AWESOME!!! I'm going to have to rewatch it before Episode 4. The sight of Adama and Tigh holding out two guns each is permanently embedded in my head. Awesome!

No comments: