28.4.08

One More Wizards Post

So just as a heads up this is blog, The Will Gong Journal, will be almost solely devoted to the Wizards/Cavs playoff series until it ends, and I think like a lot of other Wizards fans, I'm hoping it will be pretty soon (don't hate me for not having faith... you're not going on 17 years as a Bullets/Wizards fan).

Anyway, some more notes today.

I have a lot of respect for Lebron James on the court. He's a killer. He's cold blooded and he does his thing man. He's awesome at so many facets of his game - and then he does this...

"I guess that's what they want to do," LeBron James said, "They want to hurt LeBron James. It's not going to work."
So 1st, my man Deshwan Stevenson, didn't punch him, like LeBron's boys said, he kind of slapped him. There was NO CLOSED FIST. So stop crying LeBron. Also, Brendan Haywood, the Wizards center, told the Press today that... LeBron should stop crying to refs and just go out and play. Well, Brendan you just stoked the media fire AGAIN... and in LeBron's case, he's going to go out and play and CRY TO THE REFS, because that's what 23 year-olds do...

Secondly, STOP TALKING IN THIRD PERSON!!! I can't handle this shit. It makes me so FRICKEN MAD... Talk in First person. Is that so hard. Are you so good that you can't refer to yourself like a regular human being... This reminds me of a TNT game earlier this year when LeBron was wired with a microphone and they cut to a shot of LeBron on the bench saying "They can't stop King James!" 

DAHHH!!!!

Anyway, LeBron and his Merry Men will face off against the Wizards on Wednesday, and when asked if the Wizards had a chance of making this a series LeBron answered, 

"No."

That's all I got today... oh life is pretty good by the way...

3 comments:

Kevin Baker said...

Just to feed the flame a little...Gilbert wrote in his blog about the end of Game 4 and the rest of the series. I gotta say that his comments about the final shot are frustrating, but my guess is that he is being too hard on himself. As for the rest of the series, I later saw a quote by him that said something along the lines of "eight teams have come back from down 3-1 and we are going to be the ninth." Like you, though, I am not so optimistic. I would, however, love to win game 5, because then you never know...

Unknown said...

:)

Go Wizards! (I'm a Knicks fan, we're rooting for anybody these days)...

And Lebron crys more than a 2 year old girl after watching her cat get hit by a car.

Will Gong said...

well said...