27.5.08

A Matter of Timing... I suppose

I think if you have to plan out every moment of your day 3-5 days in advance, you might be too busy for your own good. I'm totally there right now. 

And with it being Tuesday, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have the time to fit in finishing my homework and probably making it to Class on Thursday.

But all that is really just the tease for the rest of this. Look being busy is good right, it usually means we're getting paid, which is always good, but here's the laundry list:

- I'm Moving to Los Feliz in 2 weeks!
- I'm buying furniture.
- I'm prepping painting the apartment this weekend.
- I'm trying to do my homework.
- I'm thinking about going to class on Thursday.
- I'm wondering if I should sell all the stuff that I was just planning on leaving on the curb when I move.
- I'm trying to work full time on a Disney Marketing Project which delivers in less then two weeks, really the same weekend as my move.
- I'm also doing a side gig on an Imax underwater movie that requires some other time.
- I'm trying to do some physical fitness so I don't fall to pieces during this period.
- At some point I'm going to have to prep for this move, you know like Pack and Stuff.
- I'm dealing with a FFFP (Fun Family Financial Problem!). Thanks Mom.
- I'm trying to Blog. (it's stupid I know)
- And I'm trying not to get a tension headache from all of this mess and from drinking too much caffeine, so I have cut back on that, which means I'm a real joy to be around in the late afternoon.

And REALLY, the one thing that I decide to NOT DO now, because A. I don't have the time and B. I don't really have as much cash as I'd like to have in this situation is BUY A NEW CAR. And Guess what. Really stupid, thanks dude upstairs, my fricken CHECK ENGINE LIGHT just came on and it's acting REALLY WEIRD when it automatically shifts gears. 

SO GREAT~!!!! THANKS!!! STUPID CAR!!! WHAT DID BESSIE JUST DECIDE TO CALL IT IN!!! OH, IT'S QUITTING TIME, BETTER PUNCH MY CARD!! IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T ALREADY HAVE ALLL THIS STUFF TO DO - NOW I HAVE TO TAKE MY CAR INTO THE SHOP!!! OH REALLY GOOD TIMING. WHAT? LIKE, IS IT NICE TO F#*# WITH ME.

So as you can see, really, yeah, it's great to plan out all of your days, especially when your car is about to just go POOP and shatter into a million pieces (note the sarcasm PLEASE.) But in all honesty, like I'm always saying you never know where the roads of life are going to take you, and I guess NOW I know that you never know actually how you're even going to get there. I feel like it'd be just fitting if my car breaks down and I have to rollerblade to work. It'll be like the Summer of 2001 and I'm rollerblading to Starbucks at 4:30 AM every morning. You know, Dude upstairs, BRING IT! I could handle it then, and I can handle it now! YEAH... that's right I leave a pair of rollerblades in my trunk!

PS.... I'm getting too old for this S#!%

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude. You'll be alright.

However, I highly suggest sitting down for a few minutes and playing some GTA 4. Its a great way to blow off steam and release that tension :)

Acequeen said...

Hang in there buddy! Things have a way of working themselves out.