2.6.08

The Old Days and the New Days

Things are busy.... they've been busy.... and they are still busy...

We painted the New Apartment last weekend. From Dawn till after sunset.... we painted or did paint-esque activities, like taping or pulling off tape. I can't wait to move in... just wish I had a little more time to get there.

OH and Then My Corolla died... Grr... Arg... It's like having a piece of you gone... losing a piece of you... anyway...

So, today I bought a new car. The 2008 Honda Fit -- Sport --

I'd like to thank Gabriel Reiter, Daniel Morfesis, and Joshua Rosenfield, for suggesting, talking up, and helping to make this happen. I'd also like to thank all the other people who were very supportive in the process, including my brother Joe, without him saying F$&%^ IT just buy the car, I'd be rollerblading to work tomorrow. So guys, THANK YOU!

Here is a pictures of the link

http://www.cardata.com/images/2008_new_cars/Honda/2008_Honda_Fit_Milano_Red.jpg

I hope you can see this...

It is good. I really like it. It is fun. Hopefully, I will get the chance to enjoy it pretty good. Gotta run, got some work to do tonight.

Peace!

No comments: