8.5.08

After the Sunset

Hey Guys,

I'm tired... like really tired... like REALLY tired. I've been working a lot. I saw "Iron Man" last week. It was good. Like REALLY good. Like unless you have children and are over the age of 50, get your ass out there and go see "Iron Man." You will not regret it.

I thought about ending the post there, but that would be kind of a rip off.

Let's see... Gabe turned 26, he had a poker party and other events. That was fun. I actually play poker pretty well. I was soooo tired, I was going with the slack face, kind of idiot savant look, which worked out pretty well when no one knew if I was bluffing or not :-D But it was a good time.

Work has been really busy, like REALLY busy, hence the tiredness, which is poopy. Oh I need to go get my laundry, hold on...

Ok I'm back... oh dammit, I need to use the bathroom.

Ok I'm back. So, I've been working like a lot. And I've had to learn how to EDIT again, uh which has been introducing, you know I like working with Editors, they're really really creative, but when I do that I get to make up the stories, and then they make the magic happen. I DON'T LIKE MAKING THE MAGIC and coming up with the stories. It's like I lose all objectivity, I'm super tired, all I do is stare at a computer screen with a sore back. BACK PAIN! Dah!

But there are some good things like, I can make a lot of money this month, which is good, because you know, I don't know how next month will go. I also get to learn how to Edit again, although, I'm putting in extra unpaid hours to make that work. And uh... that money will go to something really really really cool, like paying off my credit card debt!

Yay! Life is splendid, superb, fantatastic. Ain't it?

w

No comments: