21.5.08

The Art of Bojangling

Do any of you have those words that you use that don't make sense to anybody else, and when people give you strange looks, you're like "What? you don't know what blah blah blah means?" and then they are like, "Hell no." And you are like "Where did that come from?"

Well, I only bring this up because I have many of these words and one of them is Bojangling. Perhaps it is related to some other words or nicknames, but to me, Bojangling is something that you do when you definitely should be doing something else. Like, oh man, I really need to get to this job interview, but I'm  just going to stare at my computer or play a video game, so I'm bojangling. Typically, this is a slightly negative term, like when someone is like, "What is Dante doing? I need him to wash my car" and then someone responds, "Yo, Dante is totally bojangling on the corner." and then the guy is like "Mother %#$*&^"

This came to my mind, because I have to do my homework now, but I really don't want to do it, I'd rather be doing something else, but I'll actually just write up a blog. So I'm totally bojangling.

At least this makes sense, not like "Yo Dude, he's totally KIRKING out!"

w

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you heard this word "procrastinating"?

Unknown said...

"procrastinating" is far too an official sounding word for Will.

You gotta learn a whole new "Will Dictionary" with this guy. Bojangling, Kirking, there's gotta be more. What other ones do you use Will? I can't think of any right now but I feel like there are more.

They're so familiar to me, I almost believe their actually words other people use...