19.5.08

Have I blogged this month

Oh man,

Busy times here in Los Angeles... This is going to be a weak ass blog post, more like some highlights from the last two weeks.

- We are working hard on this new Sizzle piece... for a new Disney movie...

- I've spent tons of time apartment shopping this weekend. And you know, things are expensive, I've been living in a pretty nicely priced area, apartment for the past few years. Geez? How prices rise.

- Class has been tricky. I've been getting lots of notes from my teachers, which is good, because they care, but bad because I really don't have the time to deal with it. 

- I saw somebody from "Clueless" at gap. Stacey Dash if you cared. She's actually 42 years old. Weird. But also weird because well she was in "Clueless"

- I'm thinking about going on a Yoga Retreat to Costa Rica.

- Oh and it was like 103 degrees this weekend and it was really too hot to drive with the windows down and that was a bummer...

Oh gotta get back to work....

Peace!

w

1 comment:

Acequeen said...

yoga retreat in costa rica! when are the dates? I've also been keeping my eye on this awesome yoga resort in Mexico. Check it out at http://www.mayatulum.com/. I'm probably going to aim for a 5,6,or 7 day trip Dec 28-Jan 2.