25.7.08

Weekend Part 2

Well Friends,

I decided I should probably try to finish writing about last weekend before this weekend truly begins, but then again that Bottle of Bacardi Razz I helped finish off last night may have truly been the start of the weekend.... who knows.

So where was I?

Ahhhh, Yes... there I was Sunday night hanging out doing work. Work? Yes, work. I spent from like 9PM to 12:30 PM checking Justin's reference files, finishing my flow chart which I will one day have to send to you all, just so you can see how ridiculous Blu-Ray projects are (I will also have to one day lay down in blog form what it is that I actually do... but if you are again interested, check out this website for more details.... 

http://www.herzogcowen.com/hce/main.php 

Anyway I went to sleep and woke up around 5:00 AM and began to do this

Look. Scroll. Copy. Paste.

Look. Scroll. Copy. Paste.

Look. Scroll. Copy. Paste.

Look. Scroll. Copy. Paste.

Over and over again, creating Excel Documents. I did this from 5:00 AM to 11:15 AM and I had to fight off stomach cramps from not eating and the cold, it was a great teeth rattling, body shivering experience.

But once that was done I got ready for the day and I visited Rachel's Marine Lab, which is awesome and it faces a bay and it feels very right for a Marine Lab, I got to meet more of her grad school friends and we had an excellent lunch on the water. Good times for all. Then we talk a walk on the beach with the two PUGS that Rachel loves/hates. And then we made dinner and hung out. Overall very successful.

The next day I went to the SPA and got a CEDER ENZYME BATH, described below, and a massage, extremely relaxing and a little bit weird, but of course overall good times.

CEDER ENZYME BATH: Next, you change into a Japanese robe provided by Osmosis (you may enjoy the baths with or without a bathing suit), then enter the private bath area. Cozy wooden tubs are filled with a fragrant blend of finely ground cedar, rice bran, and plant enzymes imported from Japan. These ingredients heat naturally, by fermentation, creating biologically generated warmth that mimics the body's natural metabolic process. Once a place for your body is dug into the warm mixture, you step into the tub, settle into the place that has been shaped to support you, and are gently covered up to the chin. During the bath, you will feel the unique quality of the heat working through your body and you may perspire. The sensation may feel unusual, but will quickly become quite comfortable. The experience is deeply relaxing and restful. Let yourself go with the good feeling, surrender to stillness and breathe deeply and naturally

Let me just say that afterwards you kind of stink, because of all the stuff that you sweat out, but then you get to take a shower so you can get all the ceder off of you.

Then I drove home. Not too crazy. Good times for all.

No comments: