18.7.08

SuperHero Friday

Yay!

Friday is here, and I'm almost done delivering the Serenity Blu-Ray Feature that I've been working on pretty intensely for the past two weeks. But what I'm really here about is that it is "DARK KNIGHT" friday, where everyone and their mother is going to see "The Dark Knight". And in commemoration of that, I decided to take a few minutes and do the SUPERHERO QUIZ. 

Your results:
You are Spider-Man



Spider-Man
70%
Robin
62%
Green Lantern
60%
Superman
55%
Hulk
55%
The Flash
55%
Iron Man
55%
Supergirl
50%
Catwoman
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Batman
40%

You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


I swear to ya'll that I've really been trying to cut down on my HERO COMPLEX ISSUES... but apparently, I haven't been doing too good of a job at it. At least, at least I'm not a female superhero.... although I am more Supergirl than Batman (not that that stings in any way.) 

Why don't ya'll take the test and hit up the COMMENTS with your results.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know it.... I am Superman


Superman ---------- 65%
The Flash --------- 65%
Spider-Man --------- 60%
Iron Man ----------- 55%
Green Lantern ------ 50%
Robin -------------- 48%
Hulk --------------- 40%
Supergirl ---------- 38%
Batman ------------- 35%
Catwoman ----------- 35%
Wonder Woman ------- 33%

You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

Will Gong said...

Josh Rosenfield is

the Green Lantern

hot headed, strong will power and a good imagination...