24.1.08

Grandma

I would like to thank everyone who has checked my blog out this past week. And everyone who has sent me a message thank you. I'd also really like to thank my Grandma for checking it out as well... Enclosed is her letter.


Hi B,

The blog is good and all of the reviews were rich with information. I found myself interested in seeing them. I don't want Sweeney Todd because I saw Brianne (cousin) in the play and I don't know how they possibly made a musical out of it -- it was a strange play and it took genius to create it but it is awful and awesome at the same time. I would like to suggest though that in writing your blogs that you do something different by leaving out the F and D words...

Thanks for sharing it with us.

love, Grandmother


Grandma, I will try to refrain from using the F word...

Thanks!

No comments: