24.11.08

Level 7: The Game of Life

I've recently been thinking a lot about video games. Maybe, that's because I've played a little bit recently, and no not in that crazy obsessive everything comes second to the video game, no that was 3 weeks ago.

But I've thought also a little bit about life, and how video games and lives can also have some good analogy material.

And what I've concluded is that I hate level 7. Like it's cool and all, and yeah, I've upgraded a bunch of my powers and can do all this cool new shit, but really, you know, I just want to go back to Level 3. It was way cooler, and easier, everything was fresh and new, I couldn't get through most of the level with eyes closed, and the main badguy was a whole lot easier to kill.
Like right now he's virtually unstoppable, and I keep going back through the level, hoping I can take him out, but he just keeps kicking my ass. I think I'm going to have to think up a new strategy, again, for like the millionth time.

And this is why you shouldn't let your kids play video games... just saying.

No comments: