20.10.10

London with Palm Trees

As I drove down the road on this dreary morning in Los Angeles, I came up with the Phrase London with Palm Trees. I thought it was kind of funny. Why would anyone ever think that way in Los Angeles. But with it having been dreary and rainy and kind of cold for a full week, I feel like it makes sense. It's the closest I've felt to the FALL season out here in years. I know a lot of people who say things like, "If I wanted to feel FALL I never would've moved to Los Angeles." And my only answer is, um, "Did you actually move to LA for sunshine. Like really?" And I'm sure most of them would say, "No, but it's NICE!" And so is change.

Ah. Change...

Well, I'm back after some time off. I've got a lot of blogging to do, if I'm going to hit my yearly quota. So just hold on, because if you have a RSS reader or something, I'm going to try to fill up your inboxes. Key Word: Try.

No comments: