16.4.09

Open Letter to the Editor

LETTER TO THE EDITOR:
"You do not write on your blog in weeks. I open
my Google reader this morning and see that you
have written on said blog. With some interest, I
open said blog reader and then I am sadly
disappointed in said blog. It says nothing important.
It's not funny or profound or thought inspiring or
interesting - it's just words - Boring! I stopped writing
my grant proposal and wasted 30 seconds for that.
Note to Will: a take two on writing said blog must occur
soonish.
Rachel"

EDITORIAL RESPONSE:

John Madden Retiring is a big deal. Big Deal. And now it may take me weeks to write again, because god only knows how hard it is to find something interesting to write about. Sheesh. Now I feel pressure. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not that Madden retiring isn't interesting - it had potential - I just needed more in the entry....yah' know?

Unknown said...

Yeah Will, where's the pizzaz? Where's the writing magic, taking me to worlds unseen, where anything can happen and John Madden is a football god, never to be forgotten.

...or maybe he just announces games while drinking and is hilarious for it!

:)